Busca este blog

Pincha en Publicidad

Si quieres ver artículos nuevos, contribuye al mantenimiento de este blog con un libre y voluntario donativo a través de Paypal:
If you want to see new articles, contribute in the maintenance of this blog, you can make a donation through paypal following this link:


Si quieres contribuir al mantenimiento de este blog, pinche en Publicidad!

If you want to help me in the maintainment of this blog, please click in advertisement!

viernes, 14 de abril de 2017

REGLAMENTO del EJERCITO MEXICANO por PIERO PAROLI


 Nuestro amigo y seguidor del Blog , Piero PAROLI ,  me manda este trabajo suyo sobre el reglamento del ejercito mexicano  en 1879.



















































                                         FIN

-                                             --------------------------------------

6 comentarios:

  1. Splendid! Many thanks for this and your excellent Blog. Does he have the later Regulations reformatted like this by any chance?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, Mike.

    I am Piero Parodi, from Genoa, Italy.
    thanks for appreciating my work (I just combined two separate documents located on the Internet).
    I apologize for the many errors in the text, for example on page 1 "1867" instead of "1869", on page 38 "piulo" instead of "puño")
    (¿quién sabe? si el amigo Alfons puede sustituir páginas con errores con los correctos)
    If you are interested I can send you an updated pdf.
    I'm working on the texts of Regulations 1869, 1889, 1998, but I'm still looking quite sufficient illustrations.
    See you soon.

    (my mail: witko1956@gmail.com)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Obviously I wanted to write
      "I'm working on the texts of Regulations 1869, 1887, 1898"

      Eliminar
    2. Amazing job de verdad te felicito por tu trabajo

      Eliminar
  3. Verdaderamente un excelente trabajo

    ResponderEliminar